Please carefully read the following information before register:
Please note that the early registration date has been extended to 20 July (11:59pm, Singapore time, zone +08).
To get published in the conference proceedings, each paper (regardless of the paper type, i.e., full, short or poster) requires one full registration (i.e., IEEE Member registration or Non-Member registration). On the other hand, a student registration does not cover the publication fee, i.e., even if all the authors of a paper are students, a full registration is required.
The registration takes two steps: fee payment and email confirmation. In terms of fee payment, we now accept both Bank wire transfer and PayPal (credit card) payment. After making the transfer or payment, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Email title: ICA2018 Registration, Paper ID(s)
- A scanned copy of your bank wire transfer receipt, or the Internet Banking e-receipt, or the PayPal transaction receipt
- First name, surname, affiliation (will be used for conference name badge)
- Registered author (if different from above), and the paper ID(s) by the same author
- IEEE Membership number, for IEEE Member registrations
- Amount of the fees paid, and their breakdown, e.g., the 1820 SGD paid includes one IEEE Member registration (800 SGD, paper ID #100), one extra paper (680 SGD, paper ID #101), one extra page (150 SGD, paper ID #101), extra lunch (20 SGD x 2 days), and one extra banquet (150 SGD)
- For multiple registrations in one transaction, please repeat Items #3 to #6 for each registered author
If you encounter any problem with the registration or want to make an enquiry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(by July 20)
(July 21- July 31)
|IEEE Member||Welcome reception, banquet, lunch, coffee|
|Non-Member||Welcome reception, banquet, lunch, coffee|
|Student / Non-author||Welcome reception, banquet, lunch, coffee|
|Extra Paper||$680 SGD||for the inclusion of the 2nd or more paper(s) by the same author in the conference proceedings|
|Extra Page||$150 SGD||a maximum of 2 extra pages (inclusive of references) are allowed for each paper type|
|Extra Lunch||$20 SGD||per day|
|Extra Banquet||$150 SGD|
Bank Wire Transfer Info:
|Name of the Bank:||Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited|
|Account Holder:||SJ Event and Marketing Management|
|Account Holder Address:||No. 16, Jalan Naung, Singapore 537682|
|Bank Account no:||588-142703-001|
|Bank Swift Code:||OCBCSGSG|
|Bank Address:||OCBC Bank 65 Chulia Street, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513|
|Reference:||ICA2018 Registration, PAPER ID(s)|
If you have mutiple PayPal transactions, please email us all the transaction receipts together with their comprehensive descriptions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation of any paid registration is only refundable if your visa application to Singapore is unsuccessful by 27 July 2018. In such unfortunate cases, if you are able to provide sufficient and relevant supporting documents, the organizing committee shall refund your registration after the conference. However, an administrative fee of $80 SGD will be applicable. Moreover, in case the full registration covering the publication fee of a paper is refunded, this paper will no longer be included in the conference proceedings.